Saturday, August 21, 2010

So Wet

Fuckin A to those who run their big mouths and say Sibu won't have anymore floods. Fuck. You. Hard. Water level rose within 2 days. Yeah it might go down thru the day till night but by around 3am it'll start gushing in in huge volume. Imagine you're having a super orgasm, that's the same thing happening to the river. The yellow, murky, teh c' peng colored mud water. Oh did I mention the dogs are all laughing at us in Sibu right now?

Front of my house


Dog A: Bet your ass he's gonna walk thru the water to go to work.




Dog B: I think so. Oh, the door opens and there he goes.




Dog C: LOL, so much for nagging at us whenever we take a shit cos he have to wash them down the drain.





Dog A: Mm hmm, walk in our shit-filled water, human. Waaaaaaaaalk.



Let's take a look at the situation outside my house. I'm currently online cos I'm at work. So yeah, the conversation above by the dogs applied to me as well. If a big ass snake swam past me I probably can't see it, or probably think my zipper was open. Left my Vios at home, not gonna drive thru shit-filled water. And furthermore when you look at Vios' exhaust direction it really looks like a car suffering from erectile dysfunction.

Neighborhood. Those dilapidated houses are gonna drown LOL.



Since its only halfway up the pavement, the houses behind mine are still considered safe. Whenever the water gets into our parking compound, well, lets just say we have a row of half-Atlantis behind us. Saw a cute scene on the way to work (my boss' wife drove me to work LOL). An old guy was playing with his adult Rottweiler in the murky water. I was tempted to take Yuri out into the water but come to think of it, you don't know how much shit is in there. Last Chinese New Year, me and Lek (brother in law) were smoking at the balcony upstairs, facing the back row of houses.





Lek: Eh, not bad what the water level, see that house's gate still got about 2 feet left.





Me: You look at it properly first. If that's 2 feet there won't be any water in front of our house right now.





Lek: 2 feet what... Oh, actually less than that, the reflection from the water makes it looks like 2 feet.



SIBU WON'T FLOOD ANYMORE? 




WHICH SMARTASS SAID THAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment